- 1 Mexican lager beer
- Clamato (or tomato juice, if you really can’t stomach the idea of clam juice in your beer)
- 3-4 splashes Tsimayó Hot Sauce, more or less to taste.
- 2 splashes of Worcestershire sauce
- Juice of one lime
- Kosher Salt
Glass Salt Rim Recipe
- Take a 7 gram packet of Tsimayó Hot Sauce on to a small plate. Squeeze a ¼ of lime on to the plate and mix in with a 7 gram packet of Tsimayó Hot Sauce. Then rim glass with liquid mixture and then rub glass over Kosher salt in another plate.
- Fill the glass about ¼ to ⅓ with the Clamato juice. Add the Tsimayó Hot Sauce, the lime juice, the Worcestershire sauce, and the soy sauce. If you used Tají to salt the rim, pour any excess from the plate into the glass.
- Fill the rest with cold beer.
- Garnish with a half wedge of lemon and wedge of jalapeño and enjoy!