- 1 Lemon wedge
- 1 Lime wedge
- 2 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Tomato juice
- 2 dashes Tsimayó Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp Prepared horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch Celery salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- Take a 7 gram packet of Tsimayó Hot Sauce on to a small plate. Squeeze a ¼ of lime on to the plate and mix in with a 7 gram packet of Tsimayó Hot Sauce. Then rim glass with liquid mixture and then rub glass over Kosher salt in another plate.
Tsimayó Bloody Mary Steps
- Fill with ice and set aside.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into a shaker and drop them in.
- Add the remaining ingredients and ice and shake gently.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a celery sprig, 2 speared green olives and a lime wedge and a celery stalk