- 4 oz Tomato juice
- ½ oz Fresh lemon juice
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ oz of Tsimayó Hot Sauce
- ½ tbsp Prepared horseradish, to taste
- 1 pinch Celery salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
Salt Rim Directions
- Take a 7 gram packet of Tsimayó Hot Sauce on to a small plate. Squeeze a ¼ of lime on to the plate and mix in with a 7 gram packet of Tsimayó Hot Sauce. Then rim glass with liquid mixture and then rub glass over Kosher salt in another plate.
Bloody Maria Steps
- Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake briefly and strain into a pint glass filled with fresh ice.
- Rub the juicy side of the lemon or lime wedge along the lip of a pint glass.
- Roll the outer edge of the glass in Tsimayó Salt Rim until fully coated.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, a lemon wedge, a cucumber spear and a skewer of sweet pepper slices, jalapeño slices and queso fresco.